Did you know that Macaroni Kid West Bank published it's first issue a year ago? We have grown so much, and we now reach more than 1,000 Macaroni families. For that we are grateful! We appreciate you turning to us for all the kid-friendly news and events on the West Bank, and we thank you for telling your friends and family about our weekly e-newsletter and website. We love your feedback, so feel free to leave us a comment here or on Facebook
, telling us what you love and what you would like to see in our second year.
We encourage you to celebrate our first anniversary by attending one of the many fun events going on around the West Bank and across the river:
- Dive in to SEAlebration, the member appreciation event tonight at The Audubon Aquarium.
- It's National Farmer's Market Week. Grab your reusable shopping bags and take the kids to the markets in Gretna or Westwego. Ask your children to choose some fruits and vegetables for their school lunch kits.
- Treat your child to a fun evening with our four-legged friends at the Louisiana SPCA's Critter Cinema.
- Is your child destined to dance or musically inclined? Creative Dance and Music Studio is hosting an open house this Saturday. Tour the Harvey or Marrero studio, meet some of the instructors/staff and register your children.
- Need to plan your own celebration? Pony Parties from Good Horse, LLC are a great solution. We're giving away two lessons this week, too!
- Plan ahead for the Wonderland Tea at Windsor Court. We just know your little ladies and gentlemen will have the times of their lives.
Thanks for a great first year, and here's to many more!
Melanie and Nicole